L'ultimo Giorno


I am currently sitting outside of our hotel, looking out at the beautiful landscape, trying to take everything in before we leave tomorrow. I have been reminiscing on all of the places we’ve seen, the incredible food we have had and all of the information that we have absorbed within the past week. The saying “time flies when you’re having fun” is applicable to this trip. I feel as if we got off the plane yesterday. I am not ready to leave this beautiful place, I don’t think any of us really are. The memories that I have made here in Sicily will always be with me. I am thankful that I had the opportunity to travel with professors and classmates to a culturally and historically rich island. Today was our leisure day so we were able to sleep in a little bit longer. Jaymie, Michaella, Evelyn and I ended up going out for lunch and by lunch I mean gelato and granitas. Yes, we had gelato and granitas for lunch. They were delicious as expected. Though I am sad we are leaving, I know the memories from this trip will last a life time!

I also wanted to share some of my favorite photos from our trip: 


Jaymie in Cefalù
Island of Ortigia

Me and Michaella in Cefalù

Me, Michaella and Jaymie on Mt. Etna

No comments:

Post a Comment